I am so excited to set new goals this year! Last year my goals did not exactly go as planned, but I have a really good feeling about this year.
I decided to set 10 goals for myself this year, and I really tried to incorporate all areas of my life into these goals.
So, along with focusing on my one word for the year (or in my case 2 words), here are my 2015 goals:
1. Read 52 personal development books this year, 1 a week.
2. Read 2 books a month out loud with the kids, along with a daily devotion.
3. Follow a budget and work towards becoming debt free.
4. Complete from start to finish 5 Beachbody programs: 21 Day Fix, Insanity Max 30, Les Mills Pump, TBD, TBD
5. Grow my social media accounts to a combined 50, 000 followers.
6. Complete all of the Chalene Johnson online courses: Instagram Impact, Courageous Confidence, Smart Success Academy, Marketing Impact Academy
7. Earn the free vacation provided by Beachbody.
8. Complete all the She Reads Truth 2015 Bible Studies.
9. Spend more quality, joyful time with my family – including 2 date nights a month with Mike.
10. Blog at least 3 times per week.
This will be a busy, but productive year! I can’t wait!
Did you set goals this year? I would love to hear about them, post them in the comments.